By Shaker A. Meguid
Read Online or Download Advances in Nanocomposites: Modeling, Characterization and Applications PDF
Similar nanotechnology & mems books
No description to be had
With the swift improvement of nanotechnology, the surface-to-volume ratio of gadgets of curiosity keeps to extend. As such, so does the significance of our skill to tailor interfacial houses. Written by means of bestselling writer and the world over popular researcher okay. S. Birdi, advent to electric Interfacial Phenomena bargains finished assurance of the sphere of electric double layer (EDL) learn.
The necessity for economically possible and multifunctional fabrics turns into extra acute because the ordinary actual and chemical assets display both their limits or show the problems and extending charges in garage, shipping, and conversion. This reference offers the paintings from individuals from quite a few fields, of assorted a while and from assorted nations, making a important selection of examine that might improve the elemental and cutting edge concepts of nanosystems and their interactions.
Thisbook describes a powerful, reasonably cheap electrochemical sensing method that's capable todetect hormones and phthalates – the main ubiquitous endocrine disruptorcompounds – in drinks and is satisfactorily versatile to be simply coupledwith any present chemical or biochemical sensing process. a singular kind of silicon substrate-based smart interdigitaltransducer, constructed usingMEMS semiconductor fabrication know-how, is hired at the side of electrochemical impedance spectroscopy to permit real-time detection andanalysis.
- Tunneling Systems in Amorphous and Crystalline Solids
- Mortalin Biology: Life, Stress and Death
- Technology Transfer: Rejuvenating Matured Industries (Garland Studies on Industrial Productivity)
- Liquid Crystal Colloids (Soft and Biological Matter)
- Superplasticity and Grain Boundaries in Ultrafine-Grained Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)
- Nanosensors for Chemical and Biological Applications: Sensing with Nanotubes, Nanowires and Nanoparticles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
Additional info for Advances in Nanocomposites: Modeling, Characterization and Applications
Advances in Nanocomposites: Modeling, Characterization and Applications by Shaker A. Meguid