By Virginia Lee McKemie-Belt
Dr. Belt is actually a primary girl of Finance. As a precocious ten-year-old throughout the nice melancholy, her instructor requested her category, “What do you need to be should you develop up?” younger Virginia responded, “I are looking to pay taxes and be within the booklet Who’s Who.” She was once already looking fortune and reputation. within the years that undefined, Dr. Virginia tested many “firsts” world wide including:
· First lady professor of California country University’s college of Business
· First lady professor to be invited through Numera Securities to review the Tokyo inventory Exchange
· First girl professor to be invited to check the chinese language college system
· First spokeswoman to commute the realm to talk on behalf of the yank Bankers Association
· First lady professor to be featured at the television exhibit “This is Your Life”
· the 1st lady replacement power Analyst for the United Nations
· the 1st spokeswoman on the alternate Club’s annual assembly for individuals of The monetary Securities Institute, FSI
She additionally comprehensive her dream of paying taxes and being featured within the booklet Who’s Who of a thousand girls of the area, in addition to Queen Elizabeth, Madame Curry, and Cleopatra.
As you learn each one page-turning story concerning the tenacity of this pioneering lady, you’ll be encouraged to stick to your personal desires. you are going to giggle much, cry a bit, fume every now and then, and have a good time her many victories. Even in her senior years, Dr. Belt goes powerful. She manages her personal inventory portfolio, and buys and sells genuine property. with a purpose to see greatness on your existence this day, and glance again in any respect you’ve performed with satisfaction and accomplishment on your later years, Dr. Belt’s impressive good fortune will express you the way.
(Dr. Virginia Lee McKemie-Belt)
Read Online or Download A First Lady of Finance: Pioneering The Way For Women Today PDF
Similar biographies & memoirs of women books
This precise tale of a Victorian-era younger lady who follows her husband to a small city with the unbelievable identify of Gilt side, Montana, will remind readers of Wallace Stegner's perspective of Repose, the vintage novel of a woman's existence within the Mountain West. As a tender woman, Lillian Weston, the author's grandmother, aspired to be a live performance pianist.
The author's stories within the Amelia Earhart examine group, demanding situations she confronted merging her complete time instructing profession and a whole time historic study and writing.
“But how do you draw? ” humans ask. “Rather badly now,” I answer. a few days my imaginative and prescient is ‘patchy’. Bits are lacking. to target a selected a part of the web page I stand and attitude my head. either activities develop into super tiring and uncomfortable. The Trabbed eye leaks. Pausing to blink — I wipe. Now where’s the pen long gone?
An eleven-year-old woman and her incestuous stepfather. star-crossed enthusiasts. A strung-out drug addict. A suffering unmarried dad or mum. An inspiring ballet dancer. A unmarried younger girl. A loving middle-aged married couple. All embodied in a single girl. Revealing the evolution of Alexander Scott. daring and stimulating, Butterfly rebellion takes a provocative, uncompromising examine the metamorphosis of 1 woman’s existence in a number of dramas.
- Forgive And Be Free
- Coming Undone: Musings on Life, Love and Hobbits
- Fanny Hensel: The Other Mendelssohn
- Secrets for the Mad: Obsessions, Confessions and Life Lessons
Additional resources for A First Lady of Finance: Pioneering The Way For Women Today
A First Lady of Finance: Pioneering The Way For Women Today by Virginia Lee McKemie-Belt